Terms of Service
Membership, Products, Courses, Lessons and Services
· Disclaimer: We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms of Service at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly review the Terms of Service, including the date of “Last Updated.” Your continued access and use of our website after any changes indicates your agreement to be bound by the revised terms. Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with these Terms of Service is to stop visiting and using our website.
· Email opt-in: In purchasing the membership subscription, you receive opted-in receiving email updates, suggestions and tips. You can unsubscribe anytime you want by just clicking the “modify or unsubscribe” subscription.
· Copyright: The entire content that is included in the website, which include but not limited to graphics, code or text is copyrighted as collective work under US and some other copyright laws. Permission is given to electronically print hard copy and copy portions of the website for the purpose of placing order with the website. Any and/or All materials on coachtscorner.com are the official property of Coach T’s Corner and may not be used for any purposes other than intended on the Site. Products, Services, and Courses may not be reused or resold by anyone with the exception of Coach T’s Corner.
· Trademarks: All trademarks, as well as service marks of the company that are used in the website, are registered trademarks of the company.
· Warranty disclaimer: The materials on the site are provided “as is” and it does have any warranties whether is it implied or express.
· Limitation of liability: The Company will not be liable for consequential or special damages resulting from inability to use or result from the use.
· Typographical errors: In some instances that the company is mistakenly listed incorrect price, the company reserves right to cancel or refuse any placed orders that are listed because of incorrect price.
· Notice: The Company will deliver notice to visitors, customers or users via email or provide general notice on the website or use of any reliable method in addressing important notice.
· Guaranteed: The Company is offering such guarantees to its customers that is you purchase a service or product, and in some instances you like to refund, you have two days to request for a refund.
· Termination: We may suspend or terminate your access to our website at any time, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms of Service. Should your access to our website be terminated, all provisions of the Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability shall survive termination.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com
Last Updated May 03, 2020